RHFM is a growing sexual minority organisation located in Mbarara, Western Uganda.
RHFM is therefore, inviting competent applicant s for a full time position as office administrator located at the newly secured office premises.
Contract of employment for one year renewable upon availability of funds and satisfactory performance
We want everyone to feel at home here. So we treat our people professionally and with fairness. We’re determined to make sure every single employee enjoys working at RHFM and has equal opportunities to progress regardless of their background or personal circumstances. We are committed to diversity because we serve a hugely diverse group of clients across western Uganda and we firmly believe our internal community should reflect that diversity. We know that having a diverse workforce is the first step to achieving excellent performance since each different person brings something different to the job.
Roles and responsibilities
· using a variety of software packages, such as Microsoft Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel, Access, etc., to produce correspondence and documents and to maintain presentations, records, spreadsheets and databases;
· Devising and maintaining office systems;
· Booking rooms and conference facilities;
· liaising with staff in other departments and with external contacts;
· ordering and maintaining stationery and equipment;
· sorting and distributing incoming post and organising and sending outgoing post;
· arranging travel and accommodation for staff or clients and other external contacts;
· liaising with colleagues and external contacts to book travel and accommodation;
· Organising and storing paperwork, documents and computer-based information;
· Photocopying and printing various documents, sometimes on behalf of other colleagues
· Any other duties as may be assigned by line manager.
Skills and qualifications
· Diploma holder or related qualification in office management or secretarial studies
· Excellent knowledge in a variety of software packages, such as Microsoft Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel, Access
· Should be willing to travel upcountry including the remote areas of western Uganda
· Good team player
· All can apply but ladies have an added advantage
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Email your CV and cover letter to email@example.com by 08th September 2015