HOYMAS CALLS FOR COMMUNITY MOBILIZERS AND PEER EDUCATORS
Hoymas Centre is a friendly MSM/MSW clinic offering the following services;
- HIV TESTING AND COUNSELLING
- STIs SCREENING AND TREATMENT
- TB REFERRALS
- HIV CARE AND TREATMENT
- PREVENTION AND SERVICES-HEALTH EDUCATION
- PROVISION CONDOM AND WATER BASED LUBRICANTS.
- PEP SERVICES
- TREATMENT OF COMMON AILMENTS.
Hoymas is looking for Community Mobilizers and outreach workers to engage
young MSM(18 and above), Bi-men, Male sex workers, Gay men and MSM + in
Nairobi and its environs to access the services above at HOYMAS Centre. If
you are an MSM, Bi-man, Male sex worker, Gay man, MSM + and live in Nairobi
or its environs and are
- Have basic knowledge of HIV
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Articulate and confident in presentation & lobbying.
- Able to work as part of a team
- Willing and able to commit to this project
Ensure high levels of confidentiality
Paralegal skills is an added advantage
We invite applications from individuals who want to volunteer in mobilizing, giving health talks/education and activists with a passion to work within the community.This is a voluntary position with minimum monthly stipend to facilitate mobilization.
Attach a motivation letter and a 2 page Curriculum Vitae (CV) and send it
ONLY to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org before the 7th of May 2015.
Or drop your application at the reception of our Pangani office at City
Gate Hse, 2nd floor