We are looking for an experienced Administrative Officer to manage the daily administrative operations of East Africa Visual Artists LTD. You will be a part of the management team reporting directly to the CEO and your work will be a critical factor in our overall performance.
If you know how to keep things in order and add a strategic vision to everyday activities, we want to meet you. If you’re also highly efficient and a quick thinker, then you’re our ideal candidate.
The goal of this position is to: -
- Ensure the smooth running of operations according to our established policies and vision.
- Create and maintain a pleasant work environment, ensuring high levels of organizational effectiveness, communication and safety.
- Follow office workflow procedures to ensure maximum efficiency
- Maintain files and records with effective filing systems Support all departments with various administrative tasks (disseminating correspondence, scheduling meetings).
- Partner with Directors on human resource management, update and maintain office policies as necessary.
- Carry out prior research on subjects per shoot.
- Plan and Manage shooting schedules, transcribe audio data and ensure data safety at all points.
- Manage external and internal communications.
- Proven experience as an administrative officer
- Experience in operations management
- Solid understanding of business functions (HR, finance etc.)
- Knowledge of fiscal planning, budgeting and reporting
- Knowledge of relevant laws and regulations (e.g. SEC)
- Proficient in MS Office and databases
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability in decision-making and problem-solving
- Excellent organizational and management skills
- Degree and/diploma in systems management, business administration is a definite plus.
Send a 1 page letter of interest & your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 19th September 2020.